dinsdag 7 juni 2016

It's Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday/Dinsdag

Welcome to another Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday!!
 
"Going to the chapel and we're gonna get married"
We would love to see what you create with a weddingtheme!
 
I am a June bride myself and although my weddinginvitation was very funny,
I seem to make black and white cards a lot because I think they are very chic.
 
So this one I have made with my latest embossingfolder by We R Memory Keepers and I sooooooooooo love it!
And I finished it with pearls, it is amazing!!!!
 
Scalloped Stitched Oval Dies from My Creative Time
Drawing from the internet
Embossingfolder: WeR Memory Keepers Quilted
 
Deze week staan we in de trouwstand, want veel bruidjes trouwen nu eenmaal in juni!
Hoewel onze trouwkaart heel grappig was (een karikatuur) val ik nu eenmaal vaak op zwart/witte trouwkaarten om te maken, omdat ik ze zo chic vind!
Ik heb deze gemaakt met mijn nieuwste embossingfolder!
Deze kwam ik online tegen en die moest ik hebben, zo mooi in het echt
en ik heb het afgemaakt met pareltjes!
Hij is werkelijk prachtig!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten